AIS Membership Types and Rates
Who is an AIS Member?
- Academic: IS educators and researchers.
- Student: Full-time, doctoral degree seeking students enrolled at a university and not concurrently serving as a faculty member at any institution of higher education. Student memberships are limited to six consecutive
- Retired: Faculty who are no longer actively working at a college or university.
- Professional: Practitioners who work within the IS or IT fields.
Individual AIS membership rates are based on the United Nation's Human Development Index of the country where the member works and lives.
AIS members must agree to abide by the AIS Member Code of Conduct.
Join online now! If you have any questions, please email or call the AIS Membership Director at +1 317-735-4058.
Multiyear Membership Discounts
AIS knows university budgets can vary and we understand the importance of providing the best value possible to our members. When you select a multiyear membership, you receive the benefit of a significantly discounted long-term association membership.
| 2 Years
|| 5% off
| 3 Years
|| 10% off
| 4 Years
|| 15% off
| 5 Years
|| 20% off
When you join or renew with the five-year membership, you pay for four years and your fifth year of membership is free.
To enjoy these rates, simply select a multiyear membership on your renewal form or contact email@example.com
to extend your membership beyond five years.
Want to extend your membership even if it is not time for you to renew? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lifetime membership in AIS is an excellent way to express one’s dedication to the IS academic community. Lifetime membership is available for purchase by any individual 62-years or older. Click here to view Lifetime membership rates.
Contact us to take advantage of this special membership opportunity.
- AIS Institutional Member: A money-saving package for universities with multiple IS faculty.
- AIS-SIM Joint Institutional Member: Additional benefits and reduced rates for universities with faculty members who wish to belong to both AIS and SIM.
Browse AIS institutional membership benefits, join online now, or download a printable application.
- Individual Subscription: Provides individuals one year of access to the AIS eLibrary.
- Institutional Subscription: Provides institutions one year of access to the AIS eLibrary.
- Pay-per-view article download: Access a single article in the AIS eLibrary.
Visit the AIS eLibrary page for more information or subscribe today
AIS membership and subscription terms begin on the date of payment and lasts one year, or the number of years paid for if purchasing a multiyear option. There is 60 day grace period for renewals. After 21 days the membership is considered expired
and the member will no longer have access to AIS member benefits. AIS membership is non-refundable.
If you have any questions, please contact the AIS VP of Member Services
or the AIS Membership Director