Chapter & Affiliated Conferences
AIS supports designated conferences that deliver the same high standard of scholarly work as the association. These conferences may be run by AIS chapters, AIS SIGs, or similar organizations which apply and are approved for affiliation.
Below is a list of our Chapter Conferences. If you have any questions about becoming an AIS-Chapter conference, please contact the VP of Membership or the AIS Office Manager. If you would like AIS to update any of the links below, please send an email to the AIS Communications Director.
Below is a list of our Affiliated Conferences. If you have any questions about becoming an AIS-affiliated conference, please contact the VP of Conferences & Events or the Chief Operating Officer. If you would like AIS to update any of the links below, please send an email to the AIS Communications Director.
Conferences Hosted by Affiliated Organizations
- MIS Academic Leadership Conference (April 11-13, 2019, Dallas, Texas)
- Conf-IRM 2020: International Conference on Information Resources Management (May 20-22, 2020, Miami, Florida, USA)
- ISD 2019 28th International Conference on Information Systems Development (August 28-30, 2019, Toulon, France)
- WHICEB 2019: The 18th Wuhan International Conference on E-Business (May 24-26, 2019 Wuhan, China)
- SBSI 2019: Brazilian Symposium on Information Systems, (June 4-8, 2019, Brazil)
- MCIS 2019: Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems, (September 27-28, 2019, Naples, Italy)
- CENTERIS 2019: Conference on ENTERprise Information Systems (October 16-18, 2019, Sousse, Tunisa)
- ProjMAN 2019: International Conference on Project MANagement (October 16-18, 2019, Sousse, Tunisal)
- HCist 2019: International Conference on Health and Social Care Information Systems and Technologies (October 16-19, 2019, Soussee, Tunisa)
- ICEB 2019: The International Conference on Electronic Business (December 8-12, 2019, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK)
For more information about becoming recognized as an AIS affiliated conference, please refer to Administrative Bulletin 2010.1206.1.
AIS members spend a lot of time traveling each year attending conferences, consulting and speaking, and conducting research. AIS partnered with Priceline to give you great deals on any travel, from IS conferences to family vacations! Take advantage of AIS's closed user group to find the best rates available on hotels, car rentals, flights, and travel packages.
In addition to giving you good deals, AIS receives rebates on your travel that will be used to build a scholarship fund to support IS research and scholarship!
Click here to find your travel deals!
AIS's Priceline site is only available to current members. Need to join or renew? Click here!
Please note: If traveling to a conference, check the conference website for hotel room blocks or other conference-specific travel information.