Enhance Your ICIS Experience
Thursday, November 16, 2017
Posted by: Brook Pritchett
If you're planning on going to ICIS, make sure to take full advantage of your time by signing up for ancillary events!
If you have previously registered for ICIS 2017, but would like to modify your registration by adding on a workshop, please follow the below steps:
1. Click on the modification link within your confirmation email to access your registration.
2. Sign-in if you are a member, if not please continue to the next step.
3. Scroll down and select the “Attendee Selections” tab
4. Select the preferred Ancillary Meetings & Workshops
5. Select the “Save & Proceed to Checkout” button
6. Scroll down and insert payment details
7. Once the payment details are collected, select “Submit”
If you haven't already, be sure to register for ICIS by Nov. 30!
Outside of ICIS, Seoul is a bustling city where you can always find somewhere to eat, drink and be entertained!
Visit Gyeongbokgung, the main palace in the city, is the grandest with spacious gardens and monumental architecture. Nearby, the National Folk Museum is free and features many traditional Korean costumes and various kinds of kimchi. The North Seoul Tower is one of the most popular ways to see Seoul’s skyline or take a city bus tour to easily hop between the most interesting areas of the city.
Find even more local attractions by visiting the ICIS website!