AIS Membership Types and Rates
Who is an AIS Member?
- Academic: IS educators and researchers.
- Student: Full-time, doctoral
degree seeking students enrolled at a university and not concurrently
serving as a faculty member at any institution of higher
education. Student memberships are limited to six consecutive years.
- Retired: Faculty who are no longer actively working at a college or university.
- Professional: Practitioners who work within the IS or IT fields.
Individual AIS membership rates are based on the United Nation's Human Development Index of the country where the member works and lives.
Join online now! You may also download a printable application here. If you have any questions, please email or call the AIS Membership Coordinator at +1 404-760-2827.
Do you have some extra money in your budget? Use it to extend your AIS membership! This also allows you to lock in current rates by pre-paying for your membership.
It’s now easier than ever to pay for multiple years of membership. Simply login to your member profile and select one, two, three, four, or five years on your renewal form. Or contact email@example.com to join for even longer!
Receive discounted rates when purchasing three or more years of membership.
- 3 years = 5% off
- 4 years = 7.5% off
- 5 years = 10% off
- Each additional year adds 1% to the discount
Want to extend your membership even if it’s not time for you to renew? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of you!
Lifetime membership in AIS is an excellent way to express one’s dedication to the IS academic community. Lifetime membership is available for purchase by any individual 62-years or older. Contact us to take advantage of this special membership opportunity.
- AIS Institutional Member: A money-saving package for universities with multiple IS faculty.
- AIS-SIM Joint Institutional Member:
Additional benefits and reduced rates for universities with faculty
members who wish to belong to both AIS and SIM.
Browse AIS institutional membership benefits, join online now, or download a printable application.
- Individual Subscription: Provides individuals one year of access to the AIS eLibrary.
- Institutional Subscription: Provides institutions one year of access to the AIS eLibrary.
- Pay-per-view article download: Access a single article in the AIS eLibrary.
Visit the AIS eLibrary page for more information or subscribe today!
AIS membership and subscription terms begin on the date of payment and lasts one year, or the number of years paid for if purchasing a multiyear option. There is 60 day grace period for renewals. After 60 days the membership is considered expired and the member will no longer have access to AIS member benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact the AIS VP of Member Services
or the AIS Membership Coordinator