Welcome to the AIS Affiliate Conference Member Verification page. Verifying AIS membership is easy and takes only a few steps.
1. Upload your registration list by using the AIS Membership Verification Submission form below. Registration list must be uploaded on the 1st and 15th of each month.
2. Once upload is complete, please allow the AIS member service center 5 business days to complete and return results to affiliate conference registrar.
3. Non AIS members on the affiliated conferences registration list, will receive an invitation to join or renew their AIS membership within the 5 business days verification period in order to qualify for the affiliate conference discount.
4. Should the registrant decide to join or renew their membership, they must provide a copy of their AIS membership receipt to affiliated conference organizers as proof of membership to obtain the AIS affiliated conference discount, per conference organizers discretion.
5. Results are returned to the affiliate conference registrar after the verification is completed.
To help underscore the AIS connection and encourage membership, we would ask all affiliated conferences to include the following text on your registration site and form. This message will help direct prospective (or renewing) members to the proper AIS webpage regarding membership:
Are you an AIS member?
As an affiliated conference of the Association for Information Systems, all academic and student registrants to (insert name of affiliated conference) are encouraged to join AIS if they are not already members. In addition to receiving a discount on registration for this conference, AIS members receive many benefits throughout the year. If you are not a member or you are a past member and need to renew, please CLICK HERE to learn more and to join/renew. For questions about AIS membership or help in processing your application, please contact: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the AIS Member Service Center.