The annual report is required of all AIS communities. The report is a wonderful way for communities to communicate the great work they are doing and for AIS to help communities that may need a little assistance.
Annual report form - Due February 15, 2018
Best practice: Start the process of collecting the information and completing a draft after ICIS. The executive board of the community should review and approve the final draft before submitting it to AIS.
Click here for a checklist of the information to gather, including:
- Officer contact information
- All research and presentations submitted by the community
- Track and workshop information
- Awards and recognition given by community
- Communications to the community throughout the last year
- Verification of website updates
- Year-end financial report (chapters only)
Review the Important Dates page for important dates on planning for your annual report.
THANK YOU to the Communities that have submitted their 2017 Annual Reports!