The annual report is required of all AIS communities. The report is a wonderful way for communities to communicate the great work they are doing and for AIS to help communities that may need a little assistance.
Annual report form - Due February 16, 2017
Best practice: Start the process of collecting the information and completing a draft after ICIS. The executive board of the community should review and approve the final draft before submitting it to AIS.
Click here for a checklist of the information to gather, including:
- Officer contact information
- All research and presentations submitted by the community
- Track and workshop information
- Awards and recognition given by community
- Communications to the community throughout the last year
- Verification of website updates
Review the Important Dates page for important dates on planning for your annual report.