Chapter & Affiliated Conferences
AIS supports designated conferences that deliver the same high standard of scholarly work as the association. These conferences may be run by AIS chapters, AIS SIGs, or similar organizations which apply and are approved for affiliation.
Below is a list of our affiliate conferences. If you have any questions about becoming an AIS-affiliated conference, please contact the VP of Meetings and Conferences or the AIS Office Manager. If you would like AIS to update any of the links below, please send an email to the AIS Communications Director.
- BRAIS 2017: 14th CONTECSI - International Conference on Information Systems and Technology Management (May 24-26, 2017, São Paulo, Brazil)
- LCIS 2017: Lebanese Association for Information Systems (April 27-29, 2017, Beirut/New York)
- MWAIS 2017: 12th Annual Midwest Association for Information Systems (May 18-19, 2017, Springfield, Illinois)
- SAIS 2017: 20th Annual Conference of the Southern Association for Information Systems (March 24-25, 2017, St. Simons Island, Georgia)
- ITAIS 2017: The 14th Conference of the Italian Chapter of AIS (October 6-7, 2017, University of Milano Bicocca)
Conferences Hosted by Affiliated Organizations
- Conf-IRM 2017: International Conference on Information Resources Management (May 17-19, 2017, Santiago, Chile)
- WHICEB 2017: The Wuhan International Conference on E-Business (May 26-28, 2017 Wuhan)
- SBSI 2017: Brazilian Symposium on Information Systems, (June 5-8, 2017, Brazil)
- MCIS 2016: Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems, (September 3-6, 2016, Cyprus)
- CENTERIS 2017: Conference on ENTERprise Information Systems (November 8-10, 2017, Barcelona, Spain)
- ProjMAN 2017: International Conference on Project MANagement (November 8-10, 2017, Barcelona, Spain)
- HCist 2017: International Conference on Health and Social Care Information Systems and Technologies (November 8-10, 2017, Barcelona, Spain)
For more information about becoming recognized as an AIS affiliated conference, please refer to Administrative Bulletin 2010.1206.1.
AIS members spend a lot of time traveling each year attending conferences, consulting and speaking, and conducting research. AIS partnered with Priceline to give you great deals on any travel, from IS conferences to family vacations! Take advantage of AIS's closed user group to find the best rates available on hotels, car rentals, flights, and travel packages.
In addition to giving you good deals, AIS receives rebates on your travel that will be used to build a scholarship fund to support IS research and scholarship!
Click here to find your travel deals!
AIS's Priceline site is only available to current members. Need to join or renew? Click here!
Please note: If traveling to a conference, check the conference website for hotel room blocks or other conference-specific travel information.