Congratulations to All of the ICIS 2013 and AIS Award Winners!
Monday, January 06, 2014
Posted by: Michelle Syen
Each year, AIS recognizes some of the exceptional talent in the field of information systems. We are extremely grateful to all of the award winners for their commitment to the field and the association, as well as to the committees that oversaw the arduous task of selecting awardees from an extremely talented pool!
- Rudy Hirschheim, Louisiana State University
- Kalle Lyytinen, Case Western Reserve University
- Richard Boland, Case Western Reserve University
- Wynne Chin, Sogang University & The University of Houston
- Guy Fitzgerald, Loughborough University
- Patrick Chau, The University of Hong Kong
- Christina Soh, Nanyang Technological University
- Technology Challenge Award: Michael Myers, University of Auckland
- Technology Challenge Award: Stacie Petter, University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Atlas Award: Jie Tao
Doctoral Dissertation Award
- The Dynamics of Digital Platform Innovation: A Study of Modular and Architectural Innovation in Apple’s iOS” Ben Eaton (University of Oslo)
2012 Best Publication Awards/Senior Scholar Awards
- Business & Information Systems Engineering:"Raising and Rising Voices in Social Media – A Novel Methodological Approach in Studying Cyber-Collective Movements” Nitin Agarwal, Merlyna Lim, Rolf Wigand
- AIS Transactions on Human-Computer Interaction: "Trends in Website Design” Gili Korman Golander, Noam Tractinsk, Ilanit Kabessa-Cohen
- Information Systems Research: "Social Networks and the Diffusion of User-Generated Content: Evidence from YouTube” Anjana Susarla, Jeong-Ha Oh, Yong Tan
- Information Systems Journal: "Perceived Discontinuities and Constructed continuities in Virtual Work” Mary Beth Watson-Manheim, Katherine M. Chudoba, Kevin Crowston
- Journal of the Association for Information Systems: "A Glorious and Not-So-Short History of the Information Systems Field" Rudy Hirschheim, Heinz K. Klein
ICIS 2013 Best Paper Awards
For more information about the AIS Student Chapter Award winners, please click here. And for more information about AIS awards, please click here.