AIS supports designated conferences that deliver the same high standard of scholarly work as the association. These conferences may be run by AIS chapters, AIS SIGs, or similar organizations which apply and are approved for affiliation.
Below is a list of our affiliate conferences. If you have any questions about becoming an AIS-affiliated conference, please contact the VP of Meetings and Conferences or the AIS Office Manager. If you would like AIS to update any of the links below, please send an email to the AIS Communications Director.
Conferences Hosted by Affiliated Organizations
- Conf-IRM 2014: International Conference on Information Resources Management (May 21-23, 2014, Ho Chi Minh City)
- PACIS 2014: Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (June 24-28, 2014, Chengdu)
- WHICEB 2014: The 13th Wuhan International Conference on E-Business (May 31-June 1, 2014, Wuhan)
- ECIS 2014: The European Conference on Information Systems (June 9-11, 2014, Tel Aviv)
- ICMB 2014: The International Conference on Mobile Business (June 4-5, 2014, London)
ISD 2014 - International Conference on
Information Systems Development (September 2-4, 2014 Varazdin, Croatia)
CENTERIS 2014 -
Conference on ENTERprise Information Systems (October 15-17, 2014, Troia, Portugal)
- ProjMAN 2014 - International Conference on Project MANagement (October 15-17, 2014, Troia, Portugal)
- HCist 2014 - International Conference on Health and Social Care Information Systems and Technologies (October 15-17, 2014, Troia, Portugal)
- MCIS 2014: Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems (September 3-5, 2014, Verona, Italy)
For more information about becoming recognized as an AIS affiliated conference, please refer to Administrative Bulletin 2010.1206.1.