Chapter & Affiliated Conferences
AIS supports designated conferences that deliver the same high standard of scholarly work as the association. These conferences may be run by AIS chapters, AIS SIGs, or similar organizations which apply and are approved for affiliation.
Below is a list of our affiliate conferences. If you have any questions about becoming an AIS-affiliated conference, please contact the VP of Meetings and Conferences or the AIS Office Manager. If you would like AIS to update any of the links below, please send an email to the AIS Communications Director.
- MWAIS 2016: 10th Annual Midwest Association for Information Systems (May 19-20, 2015, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- SAIS 2016: 20th Annual Conference of the Southern Association for Information Systems (March 18-19, 2016, St. Augustine, Florida)
- ITAIS 2016: The 13th Conference of the Italian Chapter of AIS (October 7-8, 2016, University of Verona, Verona, Italy)
Conferences Hosted by Affiliated Organizations
- Conf-IRM 2016: International Conference on Information Resources Management (May 18-20, 2016, Cape Town, South Africa)
- ECIS 2016: The European Conference on Information Systems (June 12-15, 2016, Istanbul, Turkey)
- WHICEB 2016: The Wuhan International Conference on E-Business (May 27-29, 2016, Wuhan)
- ISD 2016: International Conference on Information Systems Development (August 24-26, 2016, Katowice, Poland)
- SBSI 2016: Brazilian Symposium on Information Systems, (May 17-20, 2016, Castelmar Hotel, Florianopolis, Brazil)
- MCIS 2016: Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems, (September 3-6, 2016, Cyprus)
- CENTERIS 2016: Conference on ENTERprise Information Systems (October 5-7, 2016, Porto Region, North, Portugal)
- ProjMAN 2016: International Conference on Project MANagement (October 5-7, 2016, Porto Region, North, Portugal)
- HCist 2016: International Conference on Health and Social Care Information Systems and Technologies (October 5-7, 2016, Porto Region, North, Portugal)
- ICMB 2016: 15th International Conference on Mobile Business (November 21-22, 2016, Paris, France)
For more information about becoming recognized as an AIS affiliated conference, please refer to Administrative Bulletin 2010.1206.1.
AIS members spend a lot of time traveling each year attending conferences, consulting and speaking, and conducting research. AIS partnered with Priceline to give you great deals on any travel, from IS conferences to family vacations! Take advantage of AIS's closed user group to find the best rates available on hotels, car rentals, flights, and travel packages.
In addition to giving you good deals, AIS receives rebates on your travel that will be used to build a scholarship fund to support IS research and scholarship!
Click here to find your travel deals!
AIS's Priceline site is only available to current members. Need to join or renew? Click here!
Please note: If traveling to a conference, check the conference website for hotel room blocks or other conference-specific travel information.