AIS supports designated conferences that deliver the same high standard of scholarly work as the association. These conferences may be run by AIS chapters, AIS SIGs, or similar organizations which apply and are approved for affiliation.
Below is a list of our affiliate conferences. If you have any questions about becoming an AIS-affiliated conference, please contact the VP of Meetings and Conferences or the AIS Office Manager. If you would like AIS to update any of the links below, please send an email to the AIS Communications Director.
Conferences Hosted by Affiliated Organizations
- Conf-IRM 2015: International Conference on Information Resources Management (May 18-20, 2015, Ottawa)
- ECIS 2015: The European Conference on Information Systems (May 26-29, 2015, Munster, Germany)
- WHICEB 2015: The Wuhan International Conference on E-Business (June 19-21, 2015, Wuhan)
- PACIS 2015: Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (July 6-9, 2015, Singapore, Marina Bay Sands Hotel)
- ICMB 2015 : XIII International Conference on Mobile Business (November 19-20, 2015, Paris, France)
- ISD 2015: International Conference on Information Systems Development (Harbin, China)
One important benefit of AIS is our strong-knit community. We congregate, network, and share our ideas like a community and now we have the opportunity to travel as one. We understand that AIS members spend a lot of time traveling each year attending conferences, consulting and speaking, and conducting research. To help ease the financial burden of traveling, AIS provides members with savings opportunities that suite your needs. We now offer members discounted rates to ease your travel costs to AMCIS, ICIS, and many affiliated conferences.
For more information about becoming recognized as an AIS affiliated conference, please refer to Administrative Bulletin 2010.1206.1.