The next RE Conference, the 22nd IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE'14), will be held in scenic Karlskrona, Sweden, from the 25th to the 29th of August, 2014.
The whole RE'14 team and Tony, Robyn, Marjo and Sarah in their roles as General Chair, Program Chair and Industry Track Co-Chairs are extending a sincere invitation to you to participate in and contribute to RE'14.
RE'14 has a dual theme focused on innovation:
- Innovation *in* Requirements Engineering considers new ideas and breakthroughs in the area.
- Innovation *through* Requirements Engineering centers on how its practices, processes, models, methods and frameworks enable and support innovation in product development.
RE'14 welcomes submissions in a variety of research and industry papercategories. Participation in RE'14 gives you a chance to meet researchers, industrial practitioners, educators, and students interested in requirements engineering and to explore Sweden's southernmost archipelago, from its 1,993 islands, skerries and islets to its floating Swedish sauna boats.
- Jan 27th: Workshop Proposals
- Feb 17th: Intent to Submit Tutorial Proposals
- Mar 03rd: Tutorial Proposals
- Mar 03rd: Paper Abstracts (Research and Industry)
- Mar 10th: Full Papers (Research and Industry)
Why not take a few moments to look at the website and the calls and give serious consideration to making a contribution? Please forward this email to your colleagues and tell them about this exciting opportunity to come to Karlskrona, Sweden, for the 22nd RE Conference.
If you have any questions about RE'14, do not hesitate to email the organizing team.
We look forward to welcoming you to Karlskrona,
- Tony Gorschek, General Chair, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola, Sweden
- Robyn Lutz, Program Chair, Iowa State University, USA
- Marjo Kauppinen, Industry Track Co-Chair, Aalto University, Finland
- Sarah C. Gregory, Industry Track Co-Chair, Intel Corporation, USA
- and the whole RE'14 team!
RE'14 KEY FACTS SHEET
Important Dates in 2014 / Program Committee / Industry Committee / Organizing Committee / Program Board