Chapter & Affiliated Conferences
AIS supports designated conferences that deliver the same high standard of scholarly work as the association. These conferences may be run by AIS chapters, AIS SIGs, or similar organizations which apply and are approved for affiliation.
Below is a list of our affiliate conferences. If you have any questions about becoming an AIS-affiliated conference, please contact the VP of Meetings and Conferences or the AIS Office Manager. If you would like AIS to update any of the links below, please send an email to the AIS Communications Director.
- BRAIS 2018: 15th CONTECSI - International Conference on Information Systems and Technology Management (May 23-25, 2018, São Paulo, Brazil)
- MENA 2018: Middle Eastern and North Africa Conference for Information Systems (March 22-23, 2018, Paris, France)
- MWAIS 2018: 13th Annual Midwest Association for Information Systems (May 17-18, 2018, St. Louis, Missouri)
- SAIS 2018: 21st Annual Conference of the Southern Association for Information Systems (March 23-24, 2018, Atlanta, Georgia)
Conferences Hosted by Affiliated Organizations
- Conf-IRM 2018: International Conference on Information Resources Management (June 4-6, 2018, Ningbo, China)
- ISD 2018 27th International Conference on Information Systems Development (August 22-24, 2018, Lund, Sweden)
- WHICEB 2018: The 17th Wuhan International Conference on E-Business (May 25-27, 2018 Wuhan, China)
- SBSI 2018: Brazilian Symposium on Information Systems, (June 4-8, 2018, Brazil)
- MCIS 2018: Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems, (September 28-30, 2018, Corfu, Greece)
- CENTERIS 2018: Conference on ENTERprise Information Systems (November 21-23, 2018, Lisbon, Portugal)
- ProjMAN 2018: International Conference on Project MANagement (November 21-23, 2018, Lisbon, Portugal)
- HCist 2018: International Conference on Health and Social Care Information Systems and Technologies (November 21-23, 2018, Lisbon, Portugal)
For more information about becoming recognized as an AIS affiliated conference, please refer to Administrative Bulletin 2010.1206.1.
AIS members spend a lot of time traveling each year attending conferences, consulting and speaking, and conducting research. AIS partnered with Priceline to give you great deals on any travel, from IS conferences to family vacations! Take advantage of AIS's closed user group to find the best rates available on hotels, car rentals, flights, and travel packages.
In addition to giving you good deals, AIS receives rebates on your travel that will be used to build a scholarship fund to support IS research and scholarship!
Click here to find your travel deals!
AIS's Priceline site is only available to current members. Need to join or renew? Click here!
Please note: If traveling to a conference, check the conference website for hotel room blocks or other conference-specific travel information.